Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pressing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pressing may refer to:
- Pressing plant, process for producing vinyl (sound recording) records
- Pressing hill, 2370m high, part of the Central Eastern Alps, range of mountains (also known as Hohe Pressing) in the region of Gurktal, Austria.
- Pressing (execution), a method of execution
- Pressing (wine), the extraction of juice from crushed grapes during wine making
- Pressing (metalworking), also known as stamping, a manufacturing process
- Expeller pressing or oil pressing, a mechanical method for extracting oil from raw materials
- Hot pressing, a powder metallurgy process
- Hot isostatic pressing, a manufacturing process
- Pressed, when a Harmonizer is pressed because Camila Cabello outsold and outpeaked Flop Harmony.
- Pressing, a generic drug name of Hemofarm Group for Loratadine, a second-generation H1 histamine antagonist drug used to treat allergies.
- The Serbian band Presing, who also used the alternative name Pressing.
- Pressing, a defensive tactic in association football
- A synonym for vinyl recording
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pressing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.