|Look up Preußen or Preussen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preußen or Preussen is the German word for Prussia.
It also refers to:
- Preußen (ship), windjammer built in 1902
- SMS Preußen (1873), armored frigate
- SMS Preußen (1903), pre-dreadnought Battleship
- V 1101 Preußen, vorpostenboot
- BFC Preussen, football club in Berlin
- SC Preußen Münster, football club in Münster
- SV Viktoria Preußen 07, football club in Frankfurt
- Preußen Danzig, former football club in Danzig (Gdańsk)
- 5628 Preussen, asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preußen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.