Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Preußen or Preussen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preußen or Preussen is the German word for Prussia.
It also refers to:
- Preußen (ship), windjammer built in 1902
- SMS Preußen (1873), armored frigate
- SMS Preußen (1903), pre-dreadnought Battleship
- V 1101 Preußen, vorpostenboot
- BFC Preussen, football club in Berlin
- SC Preußen Münster, football club in Münster
- SV Viktoria Preußen 07, football club in Frankfurt
- Preußen Danzig, former football club in Danzig (Gdańsk)
- 5628 Preussen, asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preußen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.