Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prick may refer to:
- Prick (manufacturing), a style of marking tool
- Goad or prick, a traditional farming implement
- Fingerprick, a wound for blood sample
- Prick (slang), vulgar slang for human penis or a derogatory term for a man
- Prick (magazine), a free tattoo and piercing monthly in Atlanta, Georgia, US
People with the surname
- Christof Prick, (born 1946), German orchestra conductor
- Kicking Against the Pricks, a Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album
- Lilly Wood and the Prick, a French musical band
- Pricking the Lites, a ceremony used for appointing English sheriffs
- Prickle (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.