|Look up prick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prick may refer to:
- Prick (manufacturing), a style of marking tool
- Goad or prick, a traditional farming implement
- Fingerprick, a wound for blood sample
- Prick (slang) (vulgar slang for human penis or a derogatory term for a man)
People with the surname
- Christof Prick, (born 1946), German orchestra conductor
- Kicking Against the Pricks, a Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album
- Lilly Wood and the Prick, a French musical band
- Pricking the Lites, ceremony re appointing English sheriffs
- Prickle (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.