Pride (Arena album)
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||Thin Ice Studios|
The Music Station
Pride is Arena's second full-length album, released in 1996. It is the first album to feature bassist John Jowitt and vocalist Paul Wrightson, but it's also guitarist Keith More's final album with the band.
The album is a continuation of their debut album, with "Crying For Help" brought to its conclusion. Even the name, "Pride", relates to the name of their debut, as a group of lions is known as a pride.
- "Welcome to the Cage..." - 4:14
- "Crying for Help V" - 2:33
- "Empire of a Thousand Days" - 9:34
- "Crying for Help VI" - 2:53
- "Medusa" - 4:28
- "Crying for Help VII" - 3:04
- "Fool's Gold" - 9:37
- "Crying for Help VIII" - 5:12
- "Sirens" - 13:42