Primal Scream (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Primal Scream are a Scottish rock band formed in 1982.
Primal Scream may also refer to:
- The Primal Scream, a psychology book by Dr. Arthur Janov about primal therapy
- Primal Scream (album) (1989), by the UK band Primal Scream
- Primal Scream (Maynard Ferguson album) (1976)
- "Primal Scream" (Birds of Prey), a television episode
- Primal Scream, an alternate title to the Michael Slade novel Shrink
- Primal Scream (Harvard), a student tradition
- Primal scream, a tradition at some educational institutions during dead week
- "Primal Scream" (song), by Mötley Crüe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primal Scream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.