Primero de Mayo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Primero de Mayo is Spanish for the First of May. It may refer to:
- Primero de Mayo Bay, Deception Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Primero de Mayo Department, Chaco Province, Argentina
- Primero de Mayo, Entre Ríos, village and municipality in Argentina
- Primero de Mayo (Los Mangos), settlement in Pueblo Viejo Municipality, Veracruz, Mexico
- Avenida Primero de Mayo, a major road in Bogotá, Colombia
- ARA Primero de Mayo, first Argentine exploration ship in the Melchior Islands, Antarctica
- Club Primero de Mayo, Bolivian football club from Trinidad, Beni, promoted in the 2008 Copa Simón Bolívar
- Club Social, Cultural y Deportivo Primero de Mayo, football club in Guaranda, Bolívar Province, Ecuador
- Grupo Primero de Mayo, anti-Franco resistance movement in Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.