Prince Andrew (disambiguation)
Prince Andrew may refer to:
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York (born 1960), second son of Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Prince Andrei Alexandrovich of Russia (1897–1981), second child of Grand Duke Alexander Mikhailovich
- Prince Andrew Romanov (born 21 January 1923), youngest child of Prince Andrei Alexandrovich
- Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark (1882–1944), seventh child of George I of Greece and father of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Prince Andrew of Yugoslavia (1929–1990), third son of Alexander I of Yugoslavia
- Prince Andrew High School, in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Prince Andrew Plateau, in the Queen Elizabeth Range of Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prince Andrew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.