From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prince John may refer to:
- John, King of England (1167-1216), who was known as Prince John during the reigns of his father and older brother (Richard the Lionheart)
- Prince John, a primary villain in the Robin Hood stories, who is an exaggerated and fictionalized version of the above.
- Prince John of the United Kingdom (1905-1919), the youngest son of King George V, a fragile boy who suffered from epilepsy and was possibly autistic.
Other members of the British royalty known as Prince John include:
- John of Eltham, Earl of Cornwall (1316-1336), second son of Edward II
- John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster (1340-1399), third son of Edward III
- John of Lancaster, 1st Duke of Bedford (1389-1435), second son of Henry IV
- Prince Alexander John of Wales (1871), third son and youngest child of Edward VII who died shortly after birth
- Nickname of Confederate general John B. Magruder
- The Prince John was a former Grand Trunk Pacific Railway passenger steamship that was transferred to the Canadian National Railway
- Prince John (horse) - Champion racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prince John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.