From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Princesa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Princesa may refer to:
- Spanish ship Princesa, various Spanish Navy ships
- Princesa Oliveros (born 1975), Colombian track and field hurdler
- Princesa, Santa Catarina, a municipality of Brazil
- Princesa (2001 film), directed by Henrique Goldman
- Princess/Princesa, an EP by MC Magic
- "Princesa", 1998 song by Franke Negrón from the album No Me Compares
- "Princesa", 2006 song by Frank Reyes
- Puerto Princesa City, capital of Palawan, a first-class city in the Philippines
- Princesas, a 2005 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Princesa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.