Princess Anne (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Princess Anne of England)
Princess Anne (born 1950) is the daughter of Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
Princess Anne may also refer to:
- Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (1709–1759), daughter of George II of Great Britain
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain (1665–1714), known as Princess Anne before her succession to the throne
- Anne Stuart (1637–1640), daughter of Charles I of England
- Princess Anne of Denmark (1917–1980), wife of Prince George Valdemar of Denmark
- Anne of Denmark (1574–1619), queen consort of James VI of Scotland and I of England
- Anne of Denmark, Electress of Saxony (1532–1585)
- Princess Anne Public School, London, Canada
- Princess Anne, Maryland, USA
- Princess Anne, Virginia, USA, formerly known as Princess Anne County before incorporating as a city
- Princess Anne High School, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 46202 Princess Anne, a steam locomotive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Princess Anne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.