Princess Diana (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Princess Diana most commonly refers to Diana, Princess of Wales (1961–1997).
Princess Diana may also refer to:
- Diana Álvares Pereira de Melo, 11th Duchess of Cadaval (born 1978), Portuguese noblewoman and author
- Diane von Fürstenberg (born 1946), fashion designer
- Wonder Woman, a DC Comics superhero, also known as Princess Diana of Themyscira or Diana Prince
- All pages with titles containing Princess Diana
- Diana Spencer (disambiguation)
- Lady Di (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Princess Diana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.