Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pristine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pristine, meaning unsullied, or unmodified from a natural state, may also refer to:
- Bruise Pristine, 1995 song by Placebo
- Pristine Smut, 1997 album by The Murmurs
- Pristine (band), Norwegian blues rock band
- Pristine (company), software company
- Pristine apple, hybrid cultivar
- Pristine Audio, music company
- Pristine Crayfish, North American crayfish
- Priştine Detachment, Ottoman Empire military unit
- Pristina, the capital of Kosovo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pristine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.