From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pristine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pristine, meaning unsullied, or unmodified from a natural state, may also refer to:
- Bruise Pristine, 1995 song by Placebo
- Pristine Smut, 1997 album by The Murmurs
- Pristine (company), software company
- Pristine apple, hybrid cultivar
- Pristine Audio, music company
- Pristine Crayfish, North American crayfish
- Priştine Detachment, Ottoman Empire military unit
- Pristina, the capital of Kosovo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pristine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.