|Look up privacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Privacy is the ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves or information about themselves and thereby reveal themselves selectively. Examples include:
- Financial privacy, privacy relating to the banking and financial industries
- Information privacy, protection of data and information
- Internet privacy, the ability to control what information one reveals about oneself over the Internet and to control who can access that information
- Medical privacy, protection of a patient's medical information
- Political privacy, the right to secrecy when voting or casting a ballot
Privacy may also refer to:
- "Privacy" (song), by Chris Brown
- Privacy (studio), the home studio of Warren Cuccurullo
- Privacy (play), a 2014 play by James Graham
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Privacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.