From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Probus can refer to:
- Marcus Pomponius Maecius Probus, consul in 228
- Marcus Aurelius Probus, Roman Emperor (276–282)
- Marcus Valerius Probus, Roman grammarian
- Sextus Claudius Petronius Probus, a powerful Roman senator of the fourth century
- Anicius Petronius Probus, Roman consul in 406
- Flavius Probus, Senator, a Roman senator of the fifth century
- Anicius Probus, a Roman senator of the 5th century
- Probus (consul 502), consul in 502
- Flavius Anastasius Paulus Probus Sabinianus Pompeius, consul in 517
- Flavius Anicius Probus Iunior, consul in 525
- Rufius Gennadius Probus Orestes, consul in 530
- Saint Probus of Side
- Henry IV Probus, High Duke of Poland
- Probus, pseudonym of Thomas Chatterton (1752–1770), English poet.
- Probus Brittanicus, pseudonym of Samuel Johnson (1709–1784), English lexicographer, playwright and critic
- Probus, Cornwall, a village near Truro in the UK
- Probus Clubs, an international movement catering to the interests of retired or semi-retired professional or business people.
- Probus Management, a former bus company in the UK, now part of Go West Midlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Probus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.