Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up processional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Processional is anything of, and or pertaining to a procession.
Processional may also refer to:
- Processional (play), a 1925 play
- Roman Processional, the tenth chapter of Rituale Romanum
- Processional cross, a Crucifix held during a Christian procession
- Processional walkway, a ceremonial walkway
- Processional hymn, a hymn or plainchant sung during a Christian procession
- Processional, piano composition by George Crumb
- Processional, organ composition by William Mathias (1934-1992)
- Processional, orchestral composition by Arthur Bliss
- Processional, organ composition by Grayston Ives
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Processional.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.