Professionals' Academy of Commerce
|پروفیشنل' اکیڈمی آف کامرس|
|The Academy of Professional Accountants|
|Chairperson||Mrs. Nighat Ahmed|
|Principal||Mr. Jafar Hussain|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Campus||41 – T, Gulberg II, Lahore|
|Campuses cities||Dubai, Gujranwala, Lahore (4) and Peshawar|
|Affiliations||ICAP and ACCA|
|Sports||Chess, cricket and table tennis|
The Professionals' Academy of Commerce (PAC) (Urdu: پروفیشنل' اکیڈمی آف کامرس) is a renowned educational institution in the field of accountancy and commerce in Pakistan. The college was established 25 years ago and has branches in THREE cities of Pakistan and TWO Emirates of UAE. PAC also has a publishing wing namely Ishfaq Publishing Company, named after its founder Mr. Ishfaq Ahmed FCA (Late).
There are different occasions and events in PAC held annually. Which includes Annual Sports Day, Founder's Day and many others.
July 4 is a Founder's Day in PAC, a death anniversary of its founder Mr. Ishfaq Ahmed commemorated by PAC annually. On this day awards are distributed among the position holder students and among the outstanding teachers. Principal addressed to the students every year.
Courses studying in PAC are:
PAC campuses are:
Facts and Figures
- PAC has 16 Gold Medals, 47 Certificates of Merit and 82 other Worldwide & Nationwide Distinctions
- PAC Online Distance Learning
- Years in operations >25
- Services Offered CA, ACCA, AFD, PCSC, CISA VARIOUS TRAINING PROGRAMS
- of National and International campuses 7
- Built up campus area 80,000 Sq. ft
- Existing number of students more than 5,000
- Faculty members 150+
- Permanent employees 200+
- Alumni 0.1 million+
- Societies & Clubs affiliation 10
- Books Published by Own publisher 100+ Publications.
- First ever institute in Accountancy in Pakistan Issuing College Magazine regularly named Al-Haseeb for the students since 1998.
- FBR Trained officers 1,200+
- "List of RAETs registered with ICAP".
- "PAC's history". PAC edu. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
- "PAC Founder's Day, principal's address to the students". The Nation. July 5, 2012. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
- http://www.pac.edu.pk/about-us/fast-facts-figures/. Missing or empty