From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up profiler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Profiler may refer to:
- Criminal profiler, a criminologist who studies a criminal's behavior for clues to psychology to aid in capturing them
- Profiling (computer programming), a programming tool that can track the performance of another computer program
- Profiler (TV series), a television drama series about a criminologist profiler that aired on NBC
- Wind profiler, an instrument to measure wind speed and direction at various elevations above the ground
- A surface analysis instrument also called a Profilometer
- A fungicide containing fosetyl-Al and fluopicolide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Profiler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.