|Look up programmer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A programmer is someone who creates computer software. The term may also refer to:
- In computing
- Software engineer, someone who participates in a software development process
- Software developer
- Programmer (hardware), a physical device that configures electronic circuits
- Other uses
- Synthesizer programmer, a person who develops the instrumentation for a piece of music
- Someone who schedules broadcasts or otherwise determines content, for example for television, radio, or other media
- The film on the lower half of a double feature bill; a B-movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Programmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.