From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Progressive Democrat)
|Look up progressivism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Progressivism is a broad political movement.
Progressivism may also refer to:
- Progressive Party (disambiguation), multiple political organizations
- Progressive education, belief that education must be based on the principle that humans are social animals who learn best in real-life activities
- Progressive tax, increases as the taxable base amount increases
- Progressive Era, in the United States was a period of reform that flourished from the 1890s to the 1920s
- Progressivism (generically, non-political)
A philosophy that says, essentially, that it takes baby steps to reach your goal while maintaining the ground you've gained.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Progressivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.