Project South (organization)
Project South: Institute for the Elimination of Poverty and Genocide (or Project South) is a non-profit organization based in Atlanta, Georgia. The organization was founded in 1991, and incorporates sociological research into education and organizing projects.
- "History". Project South: Institute for the Elimination of Poverty and Genocide.
- Joe R. Feagin, Hernan Vera, Kimberly Ducey. "Liberation Sociology". Routledge.
- "Movement for Black Lives Calls for Reparations & "End to War Against Black People"".
- "Black Representation After Ferguson".
- "The Black Lives Matter Movement Is Most Visible on Twitter. Its True Home Is Elsewhere." – via The Nation.
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|