From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Promo or promos may refer to:
- Promotion (marketing), one of the four aspects of marketing
- Promotional music videos, such as those played on MTV
- Promotional recording, a recording distributed free in order to promote a commercial recording
- Promo (professional wrestling), a televised interview in which a wrestler's on-screen personality is promoted to the fans
- Promo (media), a form of commercial advertising used to promote television or radio programs
- Promo (EP), an EP by 54 Seconds
- "Promos" (The Office)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.