Jump to navigation Jump to search
Promo or promos may refer to:
Promotions and advertising
- Promo (media), a form of commercial advertising used to promote television or radio programs
- Promo (professional wrestling), a televised interview in which a wrestler's on-screen personality is promoted to the fans
- Promotion (marketing), one of the four aspects of marketing
- Promotional music videos, such as those played on MTV
- Promotional recording, a recording distributed free in order to promote a commercial recording
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.