From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up promoter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Promoter or Promotor may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Promoter (entertainment), one who makes arrangements for events or markets them to attract an audience
- Promotor (Dutch, Belgian, or German academia), a full professor of a Dutch, Flanders, or German university who formally promotes a PhD candidate to doctor, and is (formally) the principal supervisor during the doctoral research.
- Corporate promoter, an entity who takes active steps in the formation, organization, or financing of a corporation
- Tour promoter, individuals or companies responsible for organizing a live concert tour or special event performance
- Promoter (catalysis), an accelerator of a catalyst, though not a catalyst itself
- Promoter (genetics), a regulatory region of DNA usually located upstream of a gene, providing a control point for regulated gene transcription
- Promoter (role variant), one of the sixteen personality types of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter
- Promoter, an office of the Catholic Church such as Promoter of the Laity, Promoter of Peace and Justice, or Promoter of the Faith (also known as the Devil's advocate)
- Promotor (typeface), a typeface supplied bij Joh. Enschede
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promoter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.