Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up promoter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Promoter or Promotor may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Promoter (entertainment), one who makes arrangements for events or markets them to attract an audience
- Promoter (Dutch, Belgian, or German academia), a full professor of a Dutch, Flanders, or German university who formally promotes a PhD candidate to doctor, and is (formally) the principal supervisor during the doctoral research.
- Corporate promoter, an entity who takes active steps in the formation, organization, or financing of a corporation
- Tour promoter, individuals or companies responsible for organizing a live concert tour or special event performance
- Promoter (catalysis), an accelerator of a catalyst, though not a catalyst itself
- Promoter (genetics), a regulatory region of DNA usually located upstream of a gene, providing a control point for regulated gene transcription
- Promoter (role variant), one of the sixteen personality types of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter
- Promoter, an office of the Catholic Church such as Promoter of the Laity, Promoter of Peace and Justice, or Promoter of the Faith (also known as the Devil's advocate)
- Promotor (typeface), a typeface supplied by Joh. Enschede
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promoter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.