From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pronk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pronk may refer to:
- Anton Pronk (born 1941), Dutch footballer
- de:Bert Pronk (1950–2005), Dutch bicycle racer
- Cornelis Pronk (1691–1759), Dutch draughtsman, painter and porcelain designer
- Jan Pronk (born 1940), Dutch politician and diplomat
- Jan Pronk (born 1918), Dutch bicycle racer
- Jos Pronk (born 1983), Dutch bicycle racer
- Judith Pronk (born 1973), Dutch vocalist/DJ and make-up artist
- Matthé Pronk (born 1974), Dutch bicycle racer
- Mattheus Pronk (1947–2001), Dutch bicycle racer, father of Jos and Matthé Pronk
- Monique Pronk (born 1958), Dutch Olympic rower
- de:Rob Pronk (1928–2012), Dutch jazz pianist and composer
- Rubinald Pronk (born 1979), Dutch ballet dancer
- Ryan Pronk (born 1986), American checkers player
- Travis Hafner (born 1977), American baseball player
- Pronking, or "stotting", a behavior of gazelles and deer involving leaping straight up during pursuit by a predator. It's derived via Afrikaans from the Dutch pronken for "showing off".
- An alternative name for Progressive punk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pronk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|