From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Propagate)
|Look up propagation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Propagation can refer to:
- Chain propagation in a chemical reaction mechanism
- Crack propagation, the growth of a crack during the fracture of materials
- Plant propagation, the production of more plants
- "Propagation", a song by Lower Dens from the album Nootropics
- Propagation of schema, in artificial reproduction
- Radio propagation, the application of wave propagation to radio communications
- Reproduction, and other forms of multiplication or increase
- Software propagation, the distribution of free software
- Wave propagation, the motion of a wave
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propagation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.