Jump to navigation Jump to search
Propiska is both a residency permit and a migration recording tool, generally referred to as an Internal passport:
- Propiska in the Russian Empire
- Propiska in the Soviet Union
- Propiska in Ukraine; see uk:Прописка#Прописка в Україні (in Ukrainian Wikipedia)
- Propiska in Belarus
- Propiska in Kazakhstan
- Current propiska in Uzbekistan
- Current resident registration in Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propiska.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.