Proposal 2 may refer to:
- In 2008, Proposal 2 aimed to define the only legal union as a "marriage between one man and one woman."
- In 2004, Proposal 2 was Michigan State Proposal – 04-2 (2004), which aimed to define marriage as "the union of one man and one woman" in the state constitution
- In 2006, Proposal 2 was the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative, which banned affirmative action in public education
- In 2008, Proposal 2 was Michigan State Proposal – 08-2 (2008), a ballot initiative to allow stem cell research on embryos that would otherwise be discarded
- In 2010, Proposal 2 was part of the Referendum (Scotland) Bill, 2010, which outlined the option for full independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proposal 2.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.