Pros & Cons
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Pros & Cons|
|Directed by||Boris Damast|
|Written by||Larry Miller|
|Music by||Michel Colombier|
|Edited by||Daniel Loewenthal|
|Distributed by||New Line Home Video|
Pros & Cons (sometimes written as Pros and Cons) is a 1999 comedy film starring Larry Miller (who also wrote the screenplay), Tommy Davidson, and Delroy Lindo. It was directed by Boris Damast. It was released straight to video and is shown on cable television.
This was the final film appearance of actor Darren McGavin.
- MPAA Rating: R (language, some drug use)
- Runtime: 1:44
Miller plays Ben Babbitt, an accountant who is imprisoned for financial crimes. Davidson plays his cellmate Ron Carter. Ben is endeared to Kyle, a powerful prisoner who convinces Ben to use his computer expertise to help them escape from prison.
- Larry Miller .... Ben Babbitt
- Tommy Davidson .... Ron Carter
- Delroy Lindo .... Kyle Pettibone
- Darren McGavin .... Mr. Stanford
- David Rasche .... Jack Stanford
- Christine Ebersole .... Kathy Stanford
- Wayne Knight .... Wayne the Guard
- Julie Warner .... Eileen
- Terry Sweeney .... Decorator
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|