|Look up prosody in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prosody may refer to:
- Metre (poetry), the rhythmic structure of versed text
- Prosody (Latin), the study of Latin versification and its laws of metre
- Prosody (linguistics), the suprasegmental characteristics of speech, like intonation, rhythm and stress
- Semantic prosody, the way neutral words can be perceived with positive or negative associations through frequent occurrences with particular collocations
- Prosody (music), the manner of setting words to music
- Prosody (software), a cross-platform XMPP server written in Lua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prosody.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.