Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prosody in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prosody may refer to:
- Arabic prosody, study of poetic meters; sometimes called the Science of Poetry
- Metre (poetry), the rhythmic structure of versed text
- Prosody (Greek), the theory and practice of versification
- Prosody (Latin), the study of Latin versification and its laws of meter
- Prosody (linguistics), the suprasegmental characteristics of speech
- Semantic prosody, the way neutral words can be perceived
- Prosody (music), the manner of setting words to music
- Prosody (software), a cross-platform XMPP server written in Lua
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prosody.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.