|Look up prospector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prospector may mean:
- Lunar Prospector, a spacecraft.
- Prospecting, exploring an area for natural resources such as minerals, oil, flora or fauna
- Prospector (library catalog), a unified catalog for Colorado and Wyoming
- Prospector (train), a passenger train operated by the Denver & Rio Grande Western railroad
- Prospector (spacecraft), a planned lunar probe, canceled in 1962
- Prospectors (TV series), a weekly reality television series that premiered in 2013 on The Weather Channel
- Sitka Pioneer Home statue outside the Pioneer Home in Sitka, Alaska,
- Transwa Prospector, a train service in Western Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prospector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.