Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prospector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prospector may refer to:
- Prospector (spacecraft), a planned lunar probe, canceled in 1962
- Lunar Prospector, a NASA spacecraft
- Prospector (train), a passenger train operated by the Denver & Rio Grande Western railroad
- The Prospector (train), a service in Western Australia
- Prospector (library catalog), a unified catalog for Colorado and Wyoming
- Prospecting, exploring an area for natural resources such as minerals, oil, flora or fauna
- Prospectors (TV series), a weekly reality television series that premiered in 2013 on The Weather Channel
- The Prospector, a statue outside the Sitka Pioneer Home in Sitka, Alaska, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prospector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.