Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prostitute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prostitute is a person who engages in prostitution (human sexual behavior in exchange for money).
Prostitute or Prostitution may also refer to:
- Prostitute (1927 film), Soviet drama film
- Prostitute (1980 film), British film
- Prostitute (Alphaville album), 1994
- Prostitute (EP), a Neuroticfish EP
- Prostitute (Toyah album), 1988
- "Prostitute" (song), from the album Chinese Democracy
- The Prostitutes, an indie band
- Prostitution (1919 film), German silent film
- Prostitution (1963 film), French film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prostitute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.