Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prostitute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prostitute is a person who engages in prostitution (human sexual behavior in exchange for money).
Prostitute may also refer to:
- Prostitute (1927 film), a 1927 Soviet drama film
- Prostitute (1980 film), a 1980 British film
- Prostitute (Alphaville album), 1994
- Prostitute (EP), a Neuroticfish EP
- Prostitute (Toyah album), 1988
- "Prostitute" (song), a song from the album Chinese Democracy
- The Prostitutes, an indie band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prostitute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.