From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up proximity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proximity may refer to:
- Distance, a numerical description of how far apart objects are
- Proxemics, the study of human spatial requirements and the effects of population density
- Proximity (film), a 2001 Action/Thriller film
- Proximity fuze, a fuze that detonates an explosive device automatically when the distance to the target becomes smaller than a predetermined value
- Proximity sensor, a sensor able to detect the presence of nearby objects without any physical contact
- Proximity space, or nearness space, in topology
- All pages beginning with "Proximity"
- All pages with titles containing Proximity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proximity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.