Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up proximity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proximity may refer to:
- Distance, a numerical description of how far apart objects are
- Proxemics, the study of human spatial requirements and the effects of population density
- Proximity (film), a 2001 action/thriller film
- Proximity fuze, a fuze that detonates an explosive device automatically when the distance to the target becomes smaller than a predetermined value
- Proximity sensor, a sensor able to detect the presence of nearby objects without any physical contact
- Proximity space, or nearness space, in topology
- Proximity (horse)
- All pages with titles beginning with Proximity
- All pages with titles containing Proximity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proximity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.