Jump to navigation Jump to search
Proximity effect may refer to:
- Proximity effect (atomic physics)
- Proximity effect (audio), an increase in bass or low frequency response when a sound source is close to a microphone
- Proximity Effect (comics), a comic book series written by Scott Tucker and Aron Coleite
- Proximity effect (electromagnetism), magnetically induced current distortions resulting in increased effective resistance of a conductor
- Proximity effect (electron beam lithography), a phenomenon in electron beam lithography (EBL)
- Proximity effect (superconductivity), a term used in the field of superconductivity
- The Proximity Effect (Nada Surf album), 1998
- The Proximity Effect (Laki Mera album), 2011
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proximity effect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.