|Look up prud'homme or prud'-homme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prud'homme (French pronunciation: [pʁydɔm], expert) or Prudhomme, also spelt Preudhomme, Preudomme and Proudhomme, may refer to:
- A knightly ideal in mediaeval chivalry
- Prud'homme, Saskatchewan, a Canadian village
- Fort Prudhomme, a French fortification in Tennessee
- Prudhomme Lake Provincial Park, in British Columbia, Canada.
People with the surname Prud'homme or Prudhomme:
- Alex Prud'homme, American nonfiction writer and journalist
- Christian Prudhomme (born 1960), French sports journalist and general director of the Tour de France
- Don Prudhomme (born 1941), American dragster racer
- Emilio Prud'Homme (1856–1932), lyricist of the Dominican anthem
- Eustache Prud'homme (1818–1891), Canadian political figure
- Louis-Marie Prudhomme (1752–1830), French journalist
- Marcel Prud'homme (1934-2017), Canadian politician
- Michel Preud'homme (born 1959), Belgian football goalkeeper
- Paul Prudhomme (1940–2015), American celebrity chef
- Sully Prudhomme (1839–1907), French poet, essayist and Nobel laureate in Literature
Fictional characters with the surname Prudhomme:
- M. and Mme. Joseph Prudhomme, 19th-century cartoon characters created by Henri Monnier
- Perdomo (disambiguation) - Spanish variant.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prudhomme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.