From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prunella may refer to:
- Prunella (bird), also known as accentors or dunnocks
- Prunella (plant), also known as self-heal
- Prunella (grape), French wine grape also known as Cinsaut
- "Prunella" (fairy tale), an Italian fairy tale
- Prunella (1918 film), 1918 silent film starring Marguerite Clark
- Prunella (given name)
- Prunella (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse and broodmare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prunella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.