Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prunella may refer to:
- Prunella (bird), also known as accentors or dunnocks
- Prunella (plant), also known as self-heal
- Prunella (grape), French wine grape also known as Cinsaut
- "Prunella" (fairy tale), an Italian fairy tale
- Prunella (1918 film), 1918 silent film starring Marguerite Clark
- Prunella (given name)
- Prunella (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse and broodmare
- Bargnolino (or sometimes prunella), Italian sloe gin, from Prunus spinosa (blackthorn, or sloe)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prunella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.