(Redirected from Ptv)
PTV may refer to:
- Pakistan Television Corporation, a state-run broadcaster of Pakistan
- PTV News, a 24-hour state news channel
- PTV (Family Guy), a 2005 Family Guy episode
- Personal televisions, screens located in seat-backs or armrests on passenger aircraft
- PTV (TV station), a TV station in Mildura, Victoria, Australia
- PTV4 (Paikallistelevisio), a now-defunct Finnish television channel, predecessor of Nelonen
- People's Television, a Thailand-based satellite television station
- People's Television Network, a government-owned broadcaster in the Philippines
- Paramount Television, a defunct American television production/distribution company (now CBS Television Studios)
- PTV (PBS), a temporary branding to PBS Kids, used from 1993 to 1999
- Psychic TV, a video art and music group
- Pierce the Veil, an American post-hardcore/experimental rock band
- Programmable Temperature Vaporization GC technique for performing large volume injections (LVI)
- Pactiv, NYSE ticker symbol PTV, manufacturer of Hefty products and packaging
- Particle tracking velocimetry, a velocimetry method, i.e. a technique to measure velocity of particles
- PTV (car), a microcar built in Manresa, near Barcelona, by Automoviles Utilitarios S. A.
- Public Transport Victoria, the statutory body overseeing public transport in Victoria, Australia
- Planning target volume, used in radiotherapy planning. Designed to ensure that the radiotherapy dose is actually delivered to the clinical target volume
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.