Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up public school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Public school may refer to:
- Public school (United Kingdom), certain elite fee-charging independent schools in England and Wales
- State school (known as a "public school" in some countries), a no-fee school, funded and operated by the government
- Public university, in some countries, e.g. the United States, any university operated by the government as opposed to a privately owned organization
- Public school (India), a group of historically elite fee-charging privately owned and managed schools in India
- Great Public Schools of New South Wales (Australia), independent non-government fee-charging (mainly boys') elite schools in NSW Australia originally established on the basis of Christian denominations
- Associated Public Schools of Victoria (Australia) a group of eleven elite schools in Victoria, Australia
- Public Schools Association, Perth (Australia) a group of seven elite schools in Perth (WA), Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.