Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up public school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Public school may refer to:
- State school (known as a "public school" in some countries), a no-fee school, funded and operated by the state
- Public university, in some countries, e.g. the United States, any university operated by the state as opposed to a privately owned organization
- Charter school, a no-tuition United States or Canadian school that operates outside the public school system but receives government funding
- Public school (United Kingdom), certain fee-charging independent schools in the United Kingdom
- Public school (India), a group of historically elite fee-charging privately owned and managed schools in India
- Great Public Schools (Australia), independent non-government fee paying (mainly boys') elite schools in Australia originally established on the basis of Christian denominations (as opposed to public schools which are state-run primary schools)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.