From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up public school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Public school may refer to:
- State school (public school), a tuition-free school, funded and operated by the government
- Public school (United Kingdom), United Kingdom schools, which do not receive state funding, charge tuition fees, and are sometimes registered charities
- Public school (India), a group of historically elite fee-charging privately owned and managed schools in India
- Charter school, a no-tuition United States or Canadian school that operates outside the public school system, but receives government funding
- In Australia the Great Public Schools are privately run schools for boys, but otherwise Public School is the typical name for a state-run primary school
- Public university, in some countries, e.g. the United States, any university operated by the state, as opposed to a privately owned organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.