(Redirected from Public schools)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up public school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Public school may refer to:
- State school (known as a "public school" in some countries), a no-fee school, funded and operated by the government
- Public university, in some countries, e.g. the United States, any university operated by the government as opposed to a privately owned organization
- Charter school, a no-tuition United States or Canadian school that is funded but not operated by the government
- Public school (United Kingdom), certain fee-charging independent schools in the United Kingdom
- Public school (India), a group of historically elite fee-charging privately owned and managed schools in India
- Great Public Schools (Australia), independent non-government fee-charging (mainly boys') elite schools in Australia originally established on the basis of Christian denominations (as opposed to public schools which are government-run primary schools)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.