Pud may refer to:
- Comic strip mascot for Dubble Bubble
- A nickname of Philip J. Kaplan, an American entrepreneur
- Pud Galvin, a Hall of Fame Major League Baseball pitcher
- Pood or pud, an old Russian unit of weight
- slang shortened version of "pudendum"
PUD can be an acronym for
- Planned Unit Development
- Public Utility District, a consumer co-op owned utility
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.