|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Produced by||J. Krishti|
|Music by||A. R. Rahman|
|Edited by||M. Ganesan|
|9 December 1994|
It was a Sleeper hit among the audiences though the message delivered in the movie. The movie's score and soundtrack are composed by A.R. Rahman. The film did mark Vikram as an actor to look out for, but he tasted mega success only in Sethu that released a few years later.
- Vikram as Satyamoorthy (student leader and at end Chief minister of state)
- Mohini as Vidhya
- Babu Ganesh as Vidhya's fiance
- Vivek as Araitchi Ariandndham, later finance minister of state
- Delhi Ganesh as Vidhya's Father
- Vinu Chakravarthy as Tamilmagan, at starting the corrupt chief minister of state.
- S. S. Chandran as S.S, finance minister, who later topples the cabinet.
|Soundtrack album by A. R. Rahman|
|Recorded||Panchathan Record Inn|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Producer||A. R. Rahman|
|A. R. Rahman chronology|
|1.||"Eduda Antha Sooriya"||Palani Bharathi||S.P.Balasubrahmanyam, Minmini||05:00|
|2.||"Vaanil Yeni"||Palani Bharathi||Mano||04:27|
|3.||"Nee Kattum Selai"||Palani Bharathi||Sujatha , T. L. Maharajan||05:26|
|4.||"Onnu Rendu Moonuda"||Kalidasan||Mano, K. S. Chithra||04:57|
|5.||"Vaadi Saathukodi"||Palani Bharathi||Kalyani Menon , Sujatha||04:45|
- "Carving a unique niche". The hindu. 5 November 2011. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|