From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pueblo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pueblo refers to a type of Native American community in the Southwestern United States.
Pueblo may also refer to:
- Puebloan peoples, a Native American people/tribe in the Southwestern U.S.
- Pueblo, Colorado
- Pueblo, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Pueblo Supermarkets, Puerto Rican supermarket chain
- USS Pueblo (AGER-2), a United States warship and namesake of the "Pueblo Incident" in 1968
- Pueblo (TV drama)
- "Pueblo" (game), a board game
- Pueblo, a village or other settlement in Spanish colonial or modern Mexico, used in many Mexican place names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pueblo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.