From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pueblo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Pueblo, a type of traditional community and building of aboriginal Americans in the southwestern United States
- Puebloan peoples, a Native American people in the southwestern United States, who typically inhabit pueblos
- Pueblo (municipality), one of the basic types of organized settlement established under the colonial system of New Spain. Other types include presidio, villa and mission.
- Pueblo, Colorado, a city in the United States
- The Federal Citizen Information Center located in Pueblo, Colorado
- Pueblo Supermarkets, Puerto Rican chain
- USS Pueblo (AGER-2), a United States warship, and namesake of the "Pueblo Incident"
- Pueblo (game), a board game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.