|Associated acts||Man is Man, Moss Garvey|
|Members||Tim Kelley, Christa Meyer|
Puerto Muerto is a Chicago indie rock band composed of formerly married couple Tim Kelley and Christa Meyer.
The couple broke up while in the process of writing and recording "Drumming for Pistols", released in February 2010. Critics such as Jim DeRogatis of the Chicago Sun Times hailed the album as "stunningly powerful" partly because it is emotionally grounded in the couple's demise. Both artists now have new solo projects: Christa Meyer's band is called Man is Man, and Tim Kelley is now recording as Moss Garvey.
- 2003 - Your Bloated Corpse Has Washed Ashore
- 2004 - See You in Hell
- 2005 - Songs of Muerto County
- 2005 - Songs of Muerto County Revisited
- 2006 - Chamber Music (James Joyce)
- 2008 - I Was a Swallow
- 2010 - Drumming For Pistols
- 2004 - "Crimson Beauty"
- 2004 - "San Pedro/Sorrow"
- 2004 - "Stars"
- 2007 - "What Have I Done
- 2003 - Elena
- 2007 - Heaven & Dirt
- Puerto Muerto page at Firerecords (from the Wayback Machine)
- DeRogatis, Jim (11 February 2010). "Puerto Muerto: Going down in a ball of flames". Chicago Sun Times. Archived from the original on 3 February 2013. Retrieved 27 October 2010.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
|This article on a United States indie rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|