From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pug is a breed of dog.
Pug may also refer to:
- Pug (fictional character), a magician in the fantasy Magician novels by Raymond E. Feist
- Captain Victor "Pug" Henry, USN, central character in Herman Wouk's novels The Winds of War and War and Remembrance
- Several species of Eupitheciini moths
- The Order of the Pug, a para-Masonic society
- "Pug", a song by The Smashing Pumpkins on their 1998 album Adore
- Pugs, an interpreter and compiler for the Perl 6 programming language
- Pug (steam locomotive), British nickname for a small, 0-4-0ST (saddle tank) shunting locomotive
- Crushed limestone or similar compressed clay-like material used as a walking surface
- A nickname for Peugeot automobiles in the UK
- A prepared earth or clay mixture sometimes made in a pugmill
- Pug Impression Pad, a device used to track wild animals
- Pick up group or "PuG", a group in a massively multiplayer online role-playing game or various forms of competitive gaming which is composed of players who do not have any prior experience playing together
- 'pug', a nickname for a pugilist (i.e. boxer)
- pug, the ISO 639-3 code for the Puguli language of Burkina Faso, Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.