|Look up puka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puka may refer to:
- Griselinia lucida, an ephiphytic plant/tree from New Zealand
- Meryta sinclairii, a threatened tree from New Zealand
- Puka (Peru), a mountain in Peru
- Puka shell, a popular Hawaiian jewellery
- Pikachu, or Puka, a Pokémon
- Pukka (disambiguation)
- Púca, Celtic mythological beast and supposedly the creature behind the invisible rabbit in the fictional story Harvey
- Puka Puka (disambiguation)
- puka, meaning timpani (singular) in Swedish
- puka, Meaning buttocks/arse in Sinhalese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.