Landsat picture of Pulusuk
|Country||Federated States of Micronesia|
Houk Airfield consists of a paved 1,350 feet (410 m) runway that cuts through the forested south end of the island. The rudimentary airport is not serviced (no passenger terminal, no hangars or no fuel). Caroline Islands Air has chartered flights to the airfield.
- Statoids.com, retrieved December 8, 2010
- "Oceandots - Houk". Archived from the original on December 23, 2010. Retrieved 2014-08-23.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- Robson, R.W. The Pacific Islands Handbook New York 1946. p.142
- Sharp, Andrew The discovery of the Pacific Islands Oxford, 1960, p.183.
- Brand, Donald D. The Pacific Basin: A History of its Geographical Explorations The American Geographical Society, New York, 1967, p.141.