From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pump (shoe))
|Look up pump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pump is a mechanical device used to move fluids or slurries.
Pump may also refer to:
- Pump (band) was an experimental, pre-electronica, band, active between 1979-1993.
- Pump is a hard rock and heavy metal band from Germany, active since 2002.
- Pump (album), an album by Aerosmith
- "The Pump", a song by Quiet Riot from QR III
- Two different Caribbean drums, one each used in the music of Barbados and St Maarten
- Court shoe, a heeled slip-on shoe with a low-cut front
- Plimsoll shoe or pump, a style of athletic shoe
- Reebok Pump
- Ghillies (dance), soft, laced shoes worn by Scottish and Irish dancers
- Ballet pump or ballet flat, a flat-soled ballet shoe
- Pump (film), a 2014 film
- Pump (skateboarding), a technique in skateboarding
- Pump (constellation) or Antlia
- Pump It Up or Pump, a series of music video games
- Project Waterpump (alternatively Operation Waterpump, or simply Waterpump), a classified military operation of the Laotian Civil War.
- Breast pump
- Heat pump
- Ion pump (biology)
- Ion pump (physics)
- Laser pumping
- Skeletal-muscle pump
- Pumping (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.