Pun or PUN may refer to:
- Pun, a figure of speech that plays on words that are similar to each other
- Pan (surname) (also spelt Pun or Poon), a Chinese surname
- PunBB, an internet discussion board system, originally known as Pun
- a tool used to tamp down clay: see puddling (engineering)
- Big Pun, a rapper
- Type punning, a computer programming technique
- Partido Unión Nacional (PUN), National Union Party (Costa Rica)
- Partido da Unidade Nacional (PUN), National Unity Party (Guinea-Bissau)
- Partido da Unidade Nacional (PUN), National Unity Party (Mozambique)
- Pull-up network, an arrangement of PMOS logic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.