Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puncheon may refer to:
- Puncheon (barrel), a container for wine and/or spirits
- Puncheon or plank road, a road built with split logs or heavy slab timbers with one face smoothed, also used for flooring or other construction
- Puncheon rum, a type of Caribbean rum
- Puncheon (unit), a unit of volume
People with the surname
- Jason Puncheon (born 1986), English footballer
- Puncheon Island, Tasmania, Australia
- Puncheon Islets, Tasmania, Australia
- Puncheon Run Connector, unnumbered limited access highway in Delaware, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puncheon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.