Puncheon may refer to:
- Puncheon (barrel), a container for wine and/or spirits
- Puncheon or plank road, a road built with split logs or heavy slab timbers with one face smoothed, also used for flooring or other construction
- Puncheon rum, a type of Caribbean rum
- Puncheon (unit), a unit of volume
People with the surname
- Jason Puncheon (born 1986), English footballer
- Puncheon Island, Tasmania, Australia
- Puncheon Islets, Tasmania, Australia
- Puncheon Run Connector, unnumbered limited access highway in Delaware, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puncheon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.