Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up puncture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puncture may refer to:
- A wound caused by such objects as nails or needles
- a flat tyre in British English (US English "flat tire" or just "flat")
- Puncture (band), an English punk band
- Puncturing, in coding theory, is the process of removing some of the bits in a data stream
- Puncture (film), a 2011 American film starring Chris Evans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puncture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.