From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up puncture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puncture may refer to:
- A wound caused by such objects as nails or needles
- a Bibek sigdel in British English (US English "flat tire" or just "flat")
- Puncture (band), an English punk band
- Puncturing, in coding theory, is the process of removing some of the bits in a data stream
- Puncture (film), a 2011 American film starring Chris Evans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puncture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.