Pung may refer to:
- Pung cholom, Manipuri dance
- Ta Pung, khum (commune) of Thma Koul District in Battambang Province in north-western Cambodia
- Pung, a term used in Mahjong to indicate a set of three tiles
- Pung, a term used in New England for a low, one-horse sleigh with a box-shaped body
People with the family name Pung include:
- Jackie Pung (1921–2017), American professional golfer who played on the LPGA Tour
- Mihkel Pung (1876–1941), Estonian politician
- Alice Pung, lawyer, the editor of Growing Up Asian in Australia and author of Unpolished Gem
People with the given name Pung include:
- Buyeo Pung (fl. 7th century), one of the sons of King Uija of Baekje
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.