From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Puno or PUNO may refer to:
- Puno, an Andean city in Peru
- Puno District, a district in the Puno Province
- Puno Province, a province in the Puno Region in Peru
- Puno Region, a region in Peru
- Polish University Abroad (Polish: Polski Uniwersytet na Obczyźnie)
- Roberto Puno, a Filipino politician
- Puño Airlines, a fake airline used to entrap fugitives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.